CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our Dear Abby


I feel like i should say a little about my Abby. She was the kindest dog. she tolerated anything including getting dresses up, even when the embarrassment was all wrote all over her face. She would have never hurt anyone or anything. She danced! anytime you would guess what she wanted she jumped in circles like she was dancing. If you had something she know was hers or she wanted to see she would stand on her hind legs and stretch her head as high as it could go so that she could see what you had. She was so expressive, and easy to read, she moved her eyebrows with her moods. When we thought we were out of the woods last night and she was patiently waiting for us to check out at the vets office, she made me and Shane laugh because she would move her eyebrows in a way that was screaming "alright I'm done here let get out of Dodge! Now Please."
I changed her collars, her coats, her scarfs and i can honestly say she loved her collars and hated the rest. I could trust her with any kid, at any time, anywhere. The most she would do is express herself with a moan. And SHE LOVED HER FAMILY, even the ones she only sees every other weekend. Her two favorite were Me and Millie(my 14 yr old black lab), she would get so excited to see us she would snort. Shane was coming in as a close second thanks to the warmth he always puts off. I sleep with her every night. she would always listen to me, and the very few times she didn't she would come back with her ears down like she was saying sorry. Even in the last seconds of life she was trying do what would have made me happy with her. As i begged her to breath she tried with everything she had to do that for me. She loved car rides and i took her every were with me.
It took me a year to come up with her registered Name Pranc'n Danc'n Ab"BOO"gayle. That was her always dancing, always happy, and alittle silly. the quietest, calmest, sweetest Schnauzer this world will ever know. our home will never be the same with out her.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that day when you brought Abby to school! She was so tiny and cute and everyone loved her! I am so sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete